Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Rising Sun Awareness

This morning, I watch the sun rise gloriously, spilling light onto the fields near my home.  After several days of relentless rain and murkiness, I am very thankful for its beautiful golden warmth.
As the sun rises, so does my awareness.....the colors of the leaves are intensified and the whole world seems brighter; refreshed by the recent rains.

Suddenly, I am filled with a rush of gratitude, for the beauty of this day, for my family, for my daily bread.  I am thankful for love, compassion and kindness; for the Light of God's Spirit. 

Today, may we all look around, open our eyes and raise our awareness of the beauty in nature and in each other.

In a quiet moment, meditate on the sun within you..
Imagine a circle of light rising, along your spine and out the top of your head.  Breathe, give thanks and spread that light to others.

 Be thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment