Monday, November 12, 2018

I am a Conduit for Love

Love is like a multi-faceted diamond-beautiful and brilliant, with as many different expressions as there are life experiences.  There is romantic love, parental love, self-love, love for friends and family, altruistic love and many variations of all of the above.  Its meaning is not always clear and can be twisted when I try to express love in ways that are controlling or possessive of others. In contrast, love in its purest form is unconditional concern and caring for the well-being of others, free of selfish motives.

When I am rooted and grounded in love through my spiritual connection, my expression of this powerful energetic force becomes pure and helps to promote peace in the world around me.  I am then a conduit, or channel for the transmission of love to others. In this way, love flows through my heart center, outward, like a pure diamond being turned in the light and revealing its full color and intensity, first to my loved ones, then outward to the world around me.

A meditation for today is to find a quiet place and breathe into the area just above the heart, filling it with light and visualizing the light transforming into a diamond that sparkles and shines with pure love.  Say a prayer of thanks for the beauty of love and imagine your heart light expanding in rippling waves, reaching out into the universe.
Namaste...the Divine in me sees the Divine in you

No comments:

Post a Comment