I breathe deeply and affirm that this light of the sun and the Light of God's spirit renew my mind and heart and prepare me for another day of life on this beautiful, fragile planet. I feel connected to all in this moment, sighing a prayer for those who are suffering or in need, for a planet that is crying out for us to stop, take notice and heal what we have broken. I embrace all that is kind, loving and praiseworthy in the hearts of people and in nature, praying that evil would be overcome by good, darkness overcome by light and hatred overcome by love.
I do not lose hope, thinking that my small prayer is nothing, because I trust that at any given moment, across the world, there are others who are joining with me in finding the inner light and, just like the sun that I cannot see, sending rays of healing warmth and love that connect us all.
On this morning, I affirm that the sun is always shining and there is always hope.

Just saw this and fits my day, looking out at the grey. Such a poetic and inspiring message.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad it was inspiring to you Ann! We have to keep reminding ourselves that winter doesn't last forever!
Delete