Sometimes, the world can seem to be a very dark place. Recently, shockingly evil mass murders have occurred, parents and children have once again been traumatically separated during an ICE raid, racist comments and actions have become part of discourse at the highest levels and each one of us may face personal challenges every day. It is difficult to stay positive when there is so much negative energy all around.
Yet this is what we are called to do, as believers, as Light workers, as those whose prayers help to counterbalance the darkness and evil in the world.
I pray today for my family, for my community, for the world, in the hope that my small beacon of light will connect with others and become a force for good.
I turn and face the light of a new
day, accepting and embracing Divine love.
For this I give thanks...

Patti: You are a huge beacon on light. I am thankful. I like the phrase "light workers." Beautiful. Lance
ReplyDelete