Monday, February 24, 2020

All is Well


Sometimes, in the midst of unspeakable darkness, the message that comes, like a beacon of light, is "all is well".  It seems paradoxical to me, to think this way when I cannot see a path forward, but I have a sense that, to affirm this in all circumstances, is empowering.  To stand when I feel like giving up, to find that courage and hope can emerge when I ask for Divine help and then, to discover a wellspring of peace within my own being, are all blessed assurances that I am not alone.
 
I have help, from somewhere… a Being that I call God, who has many names, but who stands with us in the darkness and is our hope.

This morning, stepping outside, I ground to the earth, drink in the pink and purple sky of sunrise and give thanks for the gift of life. I see that today will be sunny and my winter weary body rejoices in this small blessing. I affirm again, that all is well in this moment.  
Today, may we open our eyes to see






1 comment:

  1. Hi Patti:

    Wonderful. Reminds me of the hymn, "Blessed assurance."

    Blessings

    Lance

    ReplyDelete