There is no way to understand this level of hatred and evil; it is simply beyond comprehension.
My heart is filled with the pain and grief of those left behind, as well as those souls who were wrenched from life on earth so suddenly. But I know that this is not my burden to bear; so I must do what I can and then release it to God for healing and restoration.
So I ask, "What is it that I or anyone else can do? What is my part in this? There really are no easy answers; each of us should take whatever action we are guided to do.
We can pray for peace, always, for those left behind and for the world. We can hold peace in our hearts and make a firm commitment to promote peace and deny hatred in all its forms, wherever we go. We can speak out if we hear someone spewing racist comments or seeming to pose a danger to others. We can take community action, as our hearts guide us. We can teach our children to respect all human beings, regardless of their skin color, religion, country of origin or sexual orientation.We can pray that the darkness would be transformed into light, that good will overcome evil. And then we can release all to the healing balm of Spirit.
Pray for peace always

No comments:
Post a Comment