The cares and responsibilities of life can be like burdens
that I carry around, often without even being aware of their joy-sucking impact
on my spirit. Worries, decisions that
have to be made, problems that I try to solve for others - all these
and more can feel like a heavy suitcase of negative energy that I drag around. I sense the need to release their hold on me,
if only for a few moments and so I imagine just setting this heavy baggage
down, giving it over to the Great Unseen Force of Unconditional Love and Light
who we call God. I let the suitcase go
and follow the flow of my breath, connecting to my Source, accepting the
abundance that is mine for the taking, simply because I am loved without
measure.
There is no fear or lack in this space, there is no worry for others, because all will unfold as it is meant to be, in Divine timing. Here I find only peace and joy, flowing freely, healing light washing and setting free as love pours over all.
This moment, admittedly, is fleeting, as worries will find their way back in through the cracks in my psyche. But it gives me hope, strength for today and an assurance that I am never alone.
Set down your burdens, follow the flow of breath and accept the gift of abundance that is yours for the taking...
Today's essential oils: Joy and Abundance

No comments:
Post a Comment